2. The needs of myself, my friends, and my family will always take importance over a lover.
3. I find respect the most attractive attribute in someone I am looking to date.
4. Independence, ambition, and a strong jawline come in at a close second.
5. My future plans do not revolve around someone else being in my life. I am open to someone coming into those plans, but I could go through the rest of my life single and everything would be just as well. I enjoy my solitude.
6. At the moment I notice that I am slightly unhappy in a relationship, I will discontinue it. Life is too short to put up with another person’s bullshit and I don’t believe in changing someone to suit my desires, out of respect for them as an individual person.
day 1 - pride. seven great things about yourself. day 2 - envy. seven things you lack and covet. day 3 - wrath. seven things that piss you off. day 4 - sloth. seven things you neglect to do. day 5 - greed. seven worldly material desires. day 6 - gluttony. seven guilty pleasures. day 7 - lust. seven love secrets I’m gonna do this. Starting right now!